Getting Into a Battle
- In order to enter a battle, you need to click on the Play button on the top, and select a suitable game mode from the list that appears.
- Note: If you have created a new account, you will automatically land in a battle with automated bots to learn the basics of the game.
- Once you have selected a game mode, the system will find a battle for you to join that is suitable for your skill level.
- Note: Depending on your rank and the availability of games, matchmaking can take anywhere from 20 seconds to a couple of minutes.
Creating a private battle
- in progress*
- Why is the matchmaking system taking so long?
- The time it takes to find a match is dependant on the chosen game mode, your skill level and the number of players online. If you find the waiting time is too long, try selecting a different battle type.