Closed Beta Testing Quest
The Closed Beta Quest (CBT) was a challenge for each participant in a closed beta test from February 1, 2016, to September 15, 2016. The Beta-Quest made it possible to work together to get a unique beta tester badge and a sea of other awards that tankers received with the release of the game in an open beta test.
CBT Quest Infographics
The terms of participation
To participate, players had to fulfill the following conditions:
- Register for the CBT (Closed Beta Test);
- Confirm your email.
- Earn at least 5 kills in a single battle during the CBT.
When the above conditions were met, the Beta tester icon appeared in the player’s profile.
To receive a reward, CBT participants must destroy a certain number of tanks.
- 350,000 destroyed tanks - "A ton of supplies."
- 800,000 - "Wallpaper". Each participant in the Beta Quest will receive a set of unique wallpaper on your desktop in HD-quality.
- 1,350,000 - “Unique paint”. We gave all Quest participants a unique paint that will let us know a CBT participant from afar!
- 2,000,000 - “Unique shell”. A projectile for the most popular gun on the CBT.
- 3,500,000 - “New Mechanics: Avatars”. The game will introduce the ability to choose for themselves an avatar.
- 6,000,000 - "Modification to the hull." Awesome modification of one of the most popular hulls on the CBT.
- 10,000,000 - “New map from“ Tanks Online ”.
- 15,000,000 - "Modification to the turret." Incredibly cool modification of one of the most popular turrets on the CBT.
Track the number of destroyed tanks and the progress of the awards could be on a special site. On the amount of 11,150,844 tanks destroyed, the counter stopped, and the Quest was successfully completed.
|| Beta Tester|
|| Beta Tester|
|| Tanki X|
|| West Prime|
- Some rewards are only for members of the Closed Beta Testing.
The CBT Hull for Hornet
At the end of the Closed Beta Quest, even though they already announced that the most popular hull was going to receive a unique skin in this case, the hornet hull. The testers were asked to vote again which hull they wished to receive a unique skin as a reward since they already planned to make an XT skin for the Hornet. A poll that was sent out and verified only by them concluded with the top vote for the Hornet hull in the end. Later another poll was sent out with a list of 5 images of the unique hornet hull skin prototypes and they were asked to vote which skin they wished to have, stating that the Carbon Hornet T-0 skin was, either way, going to end up as a permanent sale but the testers would have received it for free. The results concluded with "Golden Hornet Beta Option 1".