Events about the upcoming holiday were covered in the issue of Developer Diaries # 39, released on October 26, 2017.
During the festive action from October 27 to November 1, 2017 the players were waiting for:
- October 27 - 113%;
- October 28 - 140%;
- October 29 - 160%;
- October 30 - 180%;
- October 31 - 200%;
The atmosphere of the holiday was added by new unusual items that can be purchased in the garage for symbolic amounts.
- Graffiti "Spider" for 666 ♦ crystals;
- Ammunition for the turret "Twins" for 213 ♦ X-crystals;
- Projectile for the "Railgun" turret for 213 ♦ X-crystals.
|Ammunition: SP-99 «Orange» for the turret «Twins» and «Orange» for the turret «Railgun»|
|Graffiti: «Halloween 2017»|
|Paints: «Halloween 2017»|
When you purchase a package from 750 ♦ X-crystals and above (that is, except for the first two) you are guaranteed to receive a new Halloween 2017 paint as a gift!
Catch Halloween Contest
Rumor has it that during All Saints Day not only human souls enter the world, but at the hottest spots, you can find a strange tank - the embodiment of the Halloween spirit ... Its frightening weapons inspire fear even experienced tankers, it shimmers with orange lights at night, and he is always accompanied by a large spider ...
It was possible to track down Halloween only in fast battles, it could be recognized by the identification marks of the tank:
- Appears exclusively in ranked battles under the nickname Halloween;
- Dressed in Halloween 2017
- Bears the rank of "Legend";
- As of modules he prefers to use the Spider-Mine;
- By the code phrase “Who lives at the bottom of the Underworld?” can give out a promo code to the chat (once per battle).
You can find out all the details of the mysterious tank on the forum: "Catch Halloween"
On October 31, the AlternativaGames development studio hosted a special costume stream with the developers. The steam included: a guessing contest, handing out promo codes, fun battles with a gold drops and, of course, communication with players.
- Leading Stream:
- Darya Steel (Community Manager);
- Maxim Khusainov (Community Manager);
- Stream guests:
- Vladimir Beletsky (Product Manager) ;
- Anna Kudryashova (Analyst) ;
- Sergey Loshkaryov (UX / UI designer) .
- Leading Stream:
And also ...
During the whole holiday, instead of the usual robot mines, the tanks were chased by real spiders.